Ecomoineau™ M progressing cavity pump
PCM Ecomoineau™ M is the most compact progressing cavity pump (PCP) available on the market today. Its revolutionary design combines the legendary performance and reliability of PCM PCP technology with a highly modular, eco-friendly design.
The EcoMoineau™ M is available in different versions:
- Fixed stator
- Floating stator
- Also available with hopper
- Multiple flanges
- Standard hand holes
- Revolutionary joint
At first glance, the Ecomoineau™ M pump may look like an ordinary PCP, but a closer look reveals a multitude of design features that make installation, operation and maintenance easier than ever before.
- The seal can be changed by simply disconnecting the drive.
- The shaft line (rotor, coupling rod, driving shaft) can be removed without disconnecting the pipes.
- The integrated version comes with a smaller diameter, self-positioning mechanical seal.
- Maximum flow rate: from 0.3 m3/h to 180 m3/h /from 1.32 à 792.5 US GPM
- Maximum pressure: 24 bar / 350 psi
- Maximum temperature: 120°c /250°F
- Particle size: 40 mm / 1,57 inches